OUR HISTORY

1954
Carlo Wolfsgruber sets up the Company in Milan under the name Zanella di Carlo Wolfsgruber, which carries out mechanical processing and hot forging activity.

1970
The company and its offices are moved to Erba (Como). In 1975 the company is renamed Mec Wolf snc di Carlo Wolfsgruber & Figli.

1982
The company becomes Mec Wolf srl and its expansion helps deliver a greater number of quality services to its increasingly demanding customers. This in turn led to an increase in sales on the Italian market and access to the European market. 

2003
The company becomes Mec Wolf S.p.A. and further specialises in the production and marketing of lifting accessories, safety parts and customer-requested non-standard industrial products.

 

2008

At the onset of the global financial crisis the company changes back to Mec Wolf s.r.l. and immediately implements a cost reduction policy.

The Industrial Products department opens. 

Thanks to its recognised quality and service standards the company can continue its activity in spite of the sector’s economic recession, and to remain among the global market leaders of reference.

 

2012

The Nature department is created with the intention of sharing with customers the idea that as well as needing protection, the environment and nature can also present us with new opportunities for well-being and harmony.

All our company does is dictated by values such as ethics, honesty, safety, respect for people and nature.

We believe in a different way of thinking.

We believe in a different market.

DIVISIONE SOLLEVAMENTO

DIVISIONE INDUSTRIA